No-rinse rubbing hand disinfection solution.
Apply to dry hands, rubbing together until the product evaporates completely.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
If it is necessary to consult a doctor, show the container or label.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the container tightly closed.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. No
IF CONTACT WITH EYES:
rinse carefully with water for several
minutes. If you wear contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue to rinse.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Store in a cool environment.